Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Denunciation Form

Denunciation of Citizenship Form

I ___________________, hereby denounce my citizenship with the United States Federal Government and reject and condemn any and all activities in which it engages that are oppressive, odious or otherwise conflict with my status as a Muslim or my moral beliefs.



I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely DO NOT renounce and abjure my allegiance and fidelity to Allah and his Messenger;

that I DO NOT agree support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic;
that I DO NOT agree to bear true faith and allegiance to the same;
that I DO NOT agree bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law;
that I DO NOT agree perform noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States when required by the law;
that I DO NOT agree perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law;

I furthermore DO NOT agree with federal taxes and duties imposed upon my labor, transactions and property;

And I DO NOT accept the illegitimate imposition of the jurisdiction of the United States Federal government upon me.

Any previous oaths that I have taken notwithstanding were taken during a state of ignorance on my part and I now reject my previous oath and accept any and all consequences that may result of rejecting my previous oath.

I retain my citizenship in form only in order to survive and only accept the duties and obligations imposed upon me under protest and to avoid grave consequences, but I reserve the right to fully and completely renounce my citizenship with the Federal Government of the United States at anytime and any place of my choosing.

This is a unilateral declaration and I recognize that the United States Federal Government may ignore, be unaware of, or refuse to accept such denunciation by me, or that it may take hostile action against me. Regardless of the response on the part of the United States Federal Government, I maintain the stance of ideological rejection even where pragmatic necessity may force me to compromise. Any such compromises by that I may be forced to make should not be construed as concession or deviation on my part, but should instead serve as evidence of the abuse of power by the United States Federal Government, which leaves little or no opportunity for people to live and survive except under its authority.
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment